Qualification OverviewThe QNUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF) is for anyone who needs to understand the process or internal quality assurance.
Course StructureThis qualification contains only one following Unit:-
- Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and PracticeAt the end of the unit, you will be able to-
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment
Entry RequirementsIt is recommended that learners have experience of assessment and/or hold one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods
- D32/D33 assess candidates performance/assess candidates using a different range of methods
Learners are required to develop a portfolio of evidence. All learning outcomes must be assessed and there must be valid, sufficient, and authentic evidence of all the assess-ment criteria. Learners evidence are marked by an assessor and moderated by the ex-ternal quality assurance officer (EQA) before certificates are awarded to the candidate.