Back to Qualifications
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
Qualification OverviewPreviously known as Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration meets the need of those wanting to gain a qualification which provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for further academic study. This course focuses on the functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrate at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives. Diploma in Business Administration is accredited at Level 6 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by Qualifi as regulated qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 603/1037/6). The programme has a total 120 credits.At the end of this programme, learners will be able to,
Course StructureThe overall structure of the course is based on five modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Learners will be invited to attend lectures and workshops that will introduce the subject matter. Learners must complete five units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
Entry RequirementsLearners must fulfil the following criteria to be permitted entry onto the course -
- EBMA Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management or
- an equivalent qualification equivalent to NQF Level 5 or
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal Qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
Fees InformationLearner(s) can study this qualification directly with EBMA through its virtual learning environment, or via recognised centres. Recognised centres are training providers, employers, colleges or universities, which are recognised by EBMA to deliver this qualification.Study Directly with EBMA – Online through virtual learning environmentUK & International Students Fees: £1000.00 (£200.00/module)Study with EBMA Recognised CentresIn this case, you just have to pay Registration fee to EBMA. However, your study centre will charge course tuition fee. Please consult through our fees page for latest information.
Support and TrainingQualification SpecificationQualification specification includes all elements and requirements with respect of each of the details that apply to the qualification. Qualification specification is useful document for students, centres and centre staff. Please download the qualification specification from the following link:-Training for Centre StaffBook your training today and achieve recognised qualification in assessment and internal quality assurance. Following courses are available for individuals those who want to become assessors & IQA/IV.Assessor
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)Internal Quality Assurance/Internal Verifier
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)Please contact us if you would like to book your training and to achieve recognised qualification in assessment and internal quality assurance.
Career DevelopmentLearners completing the Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration will allow progress to:
This qualification encourages learners to gain the skills and attitudes that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration provides a range of knowledge and skills relating to international business, entrepreneurship, management and leadership, finance, marketing, business law, sales force management and research methods for managers. The graduate can utilise those skills to find a good and well-paid job in all areas of management and administration.
University PathwaysThe University of St Mark and St John recognised Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for entry onto the following degree programmes. Originally founded in the early 1840s, and the University is a recognised Higher Education Institute (HEI) in the United Kingdom.
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive MBA
Provide us Feedback on this QualificationDo it by Email or PostWe make sure that each qualification we make available remains valid and fit for purpose. We do this with the help of sufficient evidence such as your feedback. The best ideas and most valuable advice comes from our users of qualifications; so we want your feedback about what matters to you the most. Your feedback will help us to improve the quality of our information, products and services. Please use the below form to provide us with your feedback,You can either send us the completed form by post at:Customer Services (Feedback)Education for Business Managers and Administrators (EBMA)Sheraton HouseCastle ParkCambridgeCB3 0AXCambridgeshireUnited KingdomOrEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOrYou can send us your feedback online.